[dns-operations] Bloke takes over every .io domain by snapping up crucial name servers

James Stevens James.Stevens at jrcs.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 11:56:36 UTC 2017

Reminds me of when I worked at an Anycast provider, first the client
would add us into the Zonefile NS, then some weeks later we'd get added
into the ROOT zone.

When we were only in the Zonefile we'd get about 10% of the traffic we'd
see when we were also in the ROOT zone.

Not scientific, but approx

James