[dns-operations] Hall of DNS Shame (?)

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Tue Jan 24 20:53:42 UTC 2017

Hi Ondrej,

On 01/24/17 13:46, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> I've been thinking lately (after seeing all the DNS protocol violations)
> that a collaborative list of all DNS protocol violations in the wild
> might be beneficial to both DNS implementors and also to increase a
> pressure on those operators to fix their issues.
>
> Perhaps we can have such list at some neutral place like DNS-OARC?

Sounds like an excellent idea (but maybe call it something more pk).

How about a repository? (GitHub) to;
- Manage the list in (for example) Markdown
- Have a group of maintainers manage the changes and pull requests to
keep the layout sane
- For people that don't want to document it directly with a pull request
they could just make issues
- Sync it all to the website and optionally apply a template.

Cheers,
Jerry