[dns-operations] .org dnssec issue

Wayne Beaver wbeaver at afilias.info
Thu Apr 27 19:33:51 UTC 2017

Patch has been deployed.  This behavior is now fixed for the following Afilias-operated zones:

me
org
ong
ngo
sex
adult
porn
xxx
pro
post
info
asia
ag
bz
lc
gi
mn
sc
in
ac.in
co.in
edu.in
firm.in
gen.in
gov.in
ind.in
mil.in
net.in
org.in
res.in
xn--h2brj9c
xn--gecrj9c
xn--mgbbh1a71e
xn--fpcrj9c3d
xn--s9brj9c
xn--xkc2dl3a5ee0h
xn--45brj9c
mobi

Maintenance to apply patch to ICANN-New-gTLD-era TLD zones is scheduled for 2017-05-04.

Thanks,

Wayne Beaver
Manager, DNS Infrastructure Group, Afilias