[dns-operations] .org dnssec issue

Wayne Beaver wbeaver at afilias.info
Fri Apr 21 13:47:27 UTC 2017

All,

Afilias is aware of issues concerning the persistence of Delegation Signer (DS) records in the DNS running on Afilias’ servers.  We're in receipt of a vendor patch to solve the issue. We expect to deploy this patch in the coming week or two.  We will continue to deal with it on a case-by-case basis when it occurs.  We appreciate your patience, and will send an update to the list when the problem has been fully corrected.

Hope this helps,

Wayne Beaver
Manager, DNS Infrastructure Group, Afilias