[dns-operations] Alternatives to ldns-verify-zone

(Berry) A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Sep 23 10:00:57 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 09:05:11PM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016, Matthew Pounsett wrote:
> Last commit 3 weeks ago, so I wouldn't call it abandoned. But now that
> unbound and getdns are not using ldns anymore, it has lost some of its
> activity. But adding 5 new RR types is something a lot of people on
> this list could do :P

getdns and ldns may not use it, but there is still tooling at NLnet
Labs that does.  We with OpenDNSSEC have had some items that had
been missing, but nothing that would be helped that much with a new
release.  Sure, there could be more attention to ldns, but indeed
it it part of a supported stack.

\Berry