[dns-operations] Problems with f.root-servers.net in Russia?

Arsen STASIC arsen.stasic at univie.ac.at
Tue Oct 18 12:27:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

It seems it broke for IPv6 around 2016-10-11
https://atlas.ripe.net/results/maps/root-instances/?server=4&question=10300&af=6&filter=&show_only=&t=1476188220
since that time most of Europe is redirected to south America gru.

As a reference on 2016-10-10 17:31:00 Europe's IPv6 traffic went to manly
ams and fra:
https://atlas.ripe.net/results/maps/root-instances/?server=4&question=10300&af=6&filter=&show_only=&t=1476120660

cheers
-arsen