[dns-operations] New DNS testing tool: Check My DNS (in development)

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Sun Oct 9 14:23:37 UTC 2016

Hi Sonic,

On 10/09/16 16:05, Sonic wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Jerry Lundström <jerry at dns-oarc.net> wrote:
>> Check My DNS
>
> Interesting beta. Testing from Linux box and using Unbound 1.5.9
> resolver on router running OpenBSD IPv4 only with no qname
> minimization the dnssec and tcp connectivity tests always pass, with
> qname minimization enabled dnssec always fails and tcp connectivity
> usually fails and qname minimisation sometimes fails. Other DNSSEC
> resolver test sites pass.

Since you only have IPv4, did you explicitly set Unbound to not use IPv6
(do-ip6: no) ?

I have yet had time to test with Unbound 1.5.8+ but I will and there
will be information on the site later on with what versions of resolver
software have been tested with and confirmed that everything works.

Cheers,
Jerry