[dns-operations] Update on APNIC reverse DNS zones validation

Anton Strydom anton at apnic.net
Thu Mar 17 11:43:29 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Further to my previous email, we have now completed our root cause analysis.  Please see the following service announcement for the details.

https://www.apnic.net/publications/news/2016/service-announcement-15-march-2016

Thanks again for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Anton