[dns-operations] Yeti Workshop: 2016-11-12 in Seoul [SAVE THE DATE]

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Mon Jul 11 16:37:22 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Last year we hosted the first Yeti workshop in Yokohama . This year the
second Yeti workshop will be hosted in 2016-11-12 just before Seoul IETF
meeting. The venue and agenda are not fixed , but do save the date if you
are interested to participate. Now we also have a I-D
(draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-02) describing Yeti testbed and
technical findings so far. We are going to doing more experiments and data
analysis.

Last year's workshop :
http://yeti-dns.org/yeti/blog/2015/11/03/Yeti-DNS-Workshop-material.html
For more information please visit www.yeti-dns.org . Welcome to join us!