[dns-operations] Fwd: Proposed DNS support in MN 5.2

Giuseppe (Pino) de Candia gdecandia at midokura.com
Tue Jan 26 09:43:50 UTC 2016

Hi DNS Operations community,

I'd love any feedback you might provide about the DNS behaviour explained
in the attached Google Document (separately shared with the MidoNet Open
Source community). The document is open to comments and a quick read.

I'm not familiar with practices on this mailing list (this is my first time
sending), so please let me know if it's bad form to refer to external
documents and I'll resend.

thanks in advance for any feedback you provide!

Pino