[dns-operations] CVE-2015-7547: glibc getaddrinfo buffer overflow

Mike Hoskins (michoski) michoski at cisco.com
Tue Feb 23 19:32:50 UTC 2016

Thanks, Brian.  Was getting ready to reach out to internal contacts to respond more authoritatively.  That's what I inadequately expressed as the "unknown unknown" -- while trying to get customers info quickly (actually, not just trying, customers demand it -- understandably) the rules of the game were changing.  Glad to see you on-list.