[dns-operations] Glue NS inconsistency for .SE? (x.ns.se only at the zone apex)

Roger Murray roger.murray at iis.se
Sun Dec 18 20:34:02 UTC 2016

Hey Viktor,

Anand is correct in his assessment. We the plan is to add it after the new year. We don’t want to push it during the holidays and the other reason is that we wanted to see how much traffic it would pull to itself without being in the root. Not very often you get to add a new secondary server at the ccTLD level, or at least I don’t get to do it so often. Sorry for the slow answer, but haven’t been paying attention to the lists as well as I should lately.

If you have any more questions just let us know.

Best Regards,
Roger Murray
DNS Administrator, IIS (Internetstiftelsen i Sverige)
Telefon: +46 709 48 5242
Box 7399, 103 91 Stockholm
http://www.iis.se <http://www.iis.se/>