[dns-operations] NeoDNS : A new DNS like the one we know

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Mon Aug 29 03:05:03 UTC 2016

>I also suggest that any such change to the root management is completely
>impossible in today's profit-driven and nationalistic setup. Cui
>bono? ;)

Of course.

I would also keep in mind that since the issues in root zone
management is about 98% political and 2% technical, and that a change
of technology would not change that ratio, we should be careful about
what we wish for. Most of the other people involved do not have the
same goals or priorities that we do.

R's,
John