[dns-operations] Missing DS change within a rollover on a few .GOV domains?

Mauricio Vergara Ereche mave at cero32.cl
Fri Sep 25 23:54:49 UTC 2015

Thanks Mark,
I already sent an email there, but i was wondering if there was someone
else closer over here.

Anyway, since i sent the email seems like they changed the DS records for
both zones.

Although I must be honest that I don't know if there still are other
domains on the same issue as this one.

Kind regards,
Mauricio

--