[dns-operations] DNS Flush Protocol

George Michaelson ggm at apnic.net
Fri Mar 27 19:40:50 UTC 2015

I would agree that assumptions are a road to perdition.

But the model of concentration of eyeballs through resolvers is not
new. So, whilst I agree in *principle* I think it bears thinking
about: do you actually really expect a disruptive (sea)change  here?

I mean, I think its more likely we get a sea-change in the signed root
outcomes, than less people use 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 personally. Or
Comcast, given their centrality in current (and forseeable future)
market share now they're getting the eyes behind TW. Or China's
concentration of views behind 3-4 carriers.

So yes. But then again.. Perhaps.. No.