[dns-operations] Trying - Re: Fwd: Re: [Security] Glue or not glue?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Fri Jun 12 01:57:59 UTC 2015

Edward Lewis <edward.lewis at icann.org> wrote:

> The context is "some kind of name server operator protocol where ops can
> have some degree of control over entities that get delegated to them."
> That would be a good thing to have, I agree.

And control during the existence of the delegation, and ability to revoke
it.

https://blog.cloudflare.com/updating-the-dns-registration-model-to-keep-pace-with-todays-internet/

Tony.
Dover, Wight, Portland, Northeast Plymouth: Easterly or northeasterly,
becoming cyclonic, 5 to 7, decreasing 4 at times. Slight or moderate. Thundery
rain, fog patches. Moderate, occasionally very poor.