[dns-operations] .co broken for non-stock queries?

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Wed Jun 10 16:25:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 3:48 AM, Mark Andrews <marka at isc.org> wrote:

> See http://ednscomp.isc.org/compliance/tld-typereport.txt and covers
> all tld servers.

Oh, cool...

What would be really helpful is a description (or link to a
description) of what the tests being performed are -- when it says:
google. @216.239.60.105 (ns-tld5.charlestonroadregistry.com.): all ok

what all does "all ok" cover? From scrolling down and looking at
failures on other TLDs I can see some things that are being tested,
but knowing all the test would be useful.