[dns-operations] Robert Graham - A Quick Review of the BIND9 Code.

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Jul 30 22:09:57 UTC 2015

Well, where I am its friday, and we have this thing called "Friday
Funnies" and Roland has given us our morning laugh

I have followed that person on twitter for a year or so, maybe more, its
clear he knows his stuff with some things, but its also clear he has
absolutely no f-in idea, about a *lot* of other stuffhe thinks he does

including but not limited to, linux :)