[dns-operations] A dns-proxy for DNS over HTTP(s)

宋林健 ljsong at biigroup.cn
Tue Aug 25 14:43:48 UTC 2015

Sorry, but IMHO the connectionless feature of DNS is becoming the major security vector to launch severe DDOS attack.

btw: what's the concrete scalability concern do you mean? I do not find any DNS requirements can not be fullfilled by web technology. Well, if you say you do not have such budget to upgrade the system, it's another story.

Davey