[dns-operations] A dns-proxy for DNS over HTTP(s)

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Tue Aug 4 19:54:31 UTC 2015

Davey(宋林健) wrote:

> FYI, as a follow-up work, there is a implementation of DNS over
> HTTP(s) in golang and do some optimization.
>
> please turn to https://github.com/BII-Lab/DNSoverHTTPinGO for more
> information.
>
> Best regards,
> Davey

i love the golang version. perhaps it's time to ask a hundred or so
operators around the world to install the server side of either the
golang or C version of this tool, and publish the URL's (and IP/IP6
addresses) of each. there's no reason for anybody to suffer from hotel
or coffee shop rDNS now that this protocol has been proved to work.

vixie

re:

--
Paul Vixie