[dns-operations] Hearing first complains about failing internal resolving due to .prod TLD

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Sep 12 14:31:51 UTC 2014

Em 11/09/2014, à(s) 22:58:000, Joshua Smith <juicewvu at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Probably something I should know. But what's the best way to get notified of new TLDs coming online to help arm the NOC?

Two ways: signing up to https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gtldnotification where you know a contract has been signed (which predates root delegation by some weeks) or monitoring https://newgtlds.icann.org/newgtlds.csv for the same information. CSV will also indicate delegation, but that is not as real time as IANA information.

Rubens