[dns-operations] AAAA record for c.root-servers.net

Weinberg, Matt mweinberg at verisign.com
Fri Mar 28 18:57:23 UTC 2014

We¹ve corrected the update issue and subsequently fixed the ³last update²
field.  The latest files are available on the rs.internic.net servers (for
example, ftp://rs.internic.net/domain/named.root).

Joe is right ‹ http://www.internic.net/domain/named.root is maintained by
ICANN.  I believe that ICANN pulls updates from rs.internic.net on a
scheduled basis.  We¹re following up with ICANN to confirm.

Thanks,
Matt