[dns-operations] Pointers to _good_ DNS on-line tutorials ....

John Kristoff jtk at cymru.com
Thu Mar 27 15:08:23 UTC 2014

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:54:45 +0700
Barry Greene <bgreene at senki.org> wrote:

> I've got a couple of teams here in Indonesia who need to get up to
> speed on detailed DNS architecture and operations (not the basics -
> they have those). Does anyone have any pointers to good materials
> on-line. There are lots of basic DNS materials. NLabs has a good
> workshop online (see http://www.dns-school.org/). I've dusted off my
> old archive (from ISP Workshop days). If you have favorites, please
> send.

Matt Larson and Michael Sinatra did some nice troubleshooting and
DNSSEC tutorials at past NANOG meetings.  All materials including video
are publicly available.

There have also been some DNS tracks at NANOG that may have particular
technical topics of interest, also generally available with full video.

John