[dns-operations] ISC Network Issue affecting OARC services

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Mon Jul 21 17:57:48 UTC 2014

For those of you not already aware, many of OARC's services are being
impacted by a significant DDoS attack against ISC who host most of our
infrastructure. Please see below for a statement from them on this.

We've been seeing major packet loss to our systems hosted in Redwood
City, currently around 40% (down from over 80% at worst) - none of our
services are down, but many are working very slowly.

Obviously we're working with ISC to try and address this - we're sorry
for the inconvenience and will keep you updated as we know more from them.

Keith