[dns-operations] Another public DNS resolver, this time with DNSSEC

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Sun Jul 20 20:11:43 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 01:04:26PM -0400, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> Note that they are validators:
>
> https://dns.watch/
>
> Unlike what they claim, I find them quite slow, specially outside of
> Europe.

I'm happy to see this, and I like what they have to say.  I wish I
knew who they were, though: it's not obvious from the website, and
dns.watch doesn't have an MX record.  It's harder to evaluate claims of
neutrality and data privacy when I don't know who I'm talking to.

I also wish I knew who they were because (assuming legit) I'd be happy
to offer assistance.

Evan Hunt -- each at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.