[dns-operations] different dns servers for different domains.

Mike Hoskins (michoski) michoski at cisco.com
Fri Jul 11 21:42:53 UTC 2014

I wouldn't do that just with resolv.conf, though maybe someone has such
magic.  :-)

In the past I've used a combination of tools with resolv.conf...  for
example, you could configure views with different forwarders if you
control the remote name servers already in resolv.conf, or
BIND/dnscache/similar on the local box which redirects specific domains as
configured with a catchall for everything else (then resolv.conf just
points to 127.0.0.1 or wherever your local cache listens for queries).