[dns-operations] Fun with DNAME and DNSSEC

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Jan 29 16:55:10 UTC 2014

Casey Deccio <casey at deccio.net> wrote:

> The analysis link I posted was a snapshot from hours ago.  The newest
> DNSViz analysis doesn't show any issues, and I confirmed that from command
> line.

I must have thought the 05:58 UTC was actually a new analysis when I sent
my previous message at 15:15 - but the next analysis didn't complete until
15:42. Oops! Still a bit puzzled why it wasn't working earlier today, 14
hours after the fix...

Anyway, thanks for the great tool.

Tony.
Forties, Cromarty: East, veering southeast, 4 or 5, occasionally 6 at first.
Rough, becoming slight or moderate. Showers, rain at first. Moderate or good,
occasionally poor at first.