[dns-operations] Fwd: root-servers.net and gtld-servers.net bit-flipped variants

Kim Davies kim.davies at icann.org
Wed Oct 16 15:24:13 UTC 2013

(Just sending to dnsops as it seems all the right people are on this list.)

I don't know if this is still something that would interest us. He would like us to continue to provide him packet captures if we take over the domains to enable ongoing research.

I am less worried about the actual resources to do this, it is probably largely set and forget, but I imagine there are some liability questions. Have we dealt with similar things with DITL captures?

Any thoughts?

kim

Begin forwarded message: