[dns-operations] to RD or not to RD, that is the question.

Alex Nicoll anicoll at cert.org
Mon Nov 25 17:28:47 UTC 2013

Unfortunately I cannot share the domain name due to a confidentiality agreement, or I'd be happy to do it!  Using dig I can confirm that the suspect servers are returning the AA flag, regardless of whether I specify RD or not.   Thanks for the information - it's always nice to know I didn't miss something!

-Alex