[dns-operations] It's begun...

Vernon Schryver vjs at rhyolite.com
Fri Nov 15 16:58:06 UTC 2013

> I'm also very worried that ICANN has still not added "mail" to the list
> of TLDs they will never delegate. There are _many_ mailservers that are
> called "mail" internally with many different types of custom written
> applications and mail clients whose DNS lookups methods are completely
> unknown.

On the contrary, "mail" should be sold immediately to break more and
more quickly so that more people will fix sooner "mail" and the many
other names.  Swallow all of the the nasty medicine (or poison) now
and get over it--or find it's too painful and stop the madness.
Exempting "mail" would merely draw out the illness.

Vernon Schryver    vjs at rhyolite.com