[dns-operations] Multilocation DNS Looking Glass

Mon Jul 8 11:04:11 UTC 2013

Nice.

Feature Request:
- Set NSID flag while querying and report the NSID in the JSON response.
- Specify IP address of the authoritative server that should be queried

Further, what are the requirements when sponsoring resolvers? Do you use
some dedicated software on the lg-nodes, or just simple resolvers which
"allow-query" from your IP address?

regards
Klaus