[dns-operations] simple TCP/IP DNS benchmarking tool

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Fri Jul 5 05:48:52 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 07:31:40AM -0700, Paul Vixie wrote:
> > And with this, I'll stop spamming dns-operations with news about
> > dnstcpbench.
> -1.

Ok, several other people agreed that announcement of relevant dns tools are
germane to dns-operations.

We expect to have infrequent releases of pdns-tools (since they aren't
mission critical), but when we have one, we'll send a copy of the
announcement to dns-operations.

Also, since we have a pretty powerful framework for doing dns statistics
(active or based on PCAP), if there is anything you'd been dying to measure,
please let us know.

Thanks!

--
PowerDNS Website: http://www.powerdns.com/