[dns-operations] simple TCP/IP DNS benchmarking tool

Kareem Ali kareem.ali at centralnic.com
Tue Jul 2 10:52:53 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

Thanks for developing this tool. I'm trying to test how it works. How
can I specify what input file to use with it ?

Kareem.

--
Kareem Ali
Network Operations Engineer

CentralNic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 4985780. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.