[dns-operations] 回复: Re: All requests are logged by BIND?

Mike Hoskins (michoski) michoski at cisco.com
Fri Jan 25 20:05:56 UTC 2013

Well if you believe Google, you're comparing Quincy Public Schools and
Portland Public Schools, which have different lunch menus, job openings,
etc.

Sorry, needed to lighten up my day a bit...  8^P

Queries Per Second vs Packets Per Second...obviously PPS should be much
larger.

You should be able to determine what your rrd is actually storing -- all
packets or just DNS queries.  Either is possible, it depends how you've
set it up.  If you don't control the rrd/cacti/whatever config, you might
be able to tell by just looking at the units on the graph.