[dns-operations] getting .CW recognised in the Google ccTLD tables/databases ...

RijilV rijilv at riji.lv
Mon Jan 21 00:55:34 UTC 2013

My experience is many people use Mozilla's public suffix list for allowing
folks to create resources on their app services.  This is because a large
number of TLDs don't support creating records directly off of them, and the
3rd parties don't want to accidentally grant ownership to a higher
namespace to an individual.  For example, .uk is a TLD, but you shouldn't
let people regirester apps under that because someone could cleverly take
co.uk and create sub apps within that that they didn't own.

http://publicsuffix.org/list/

Incidentally, I don't see .cw in that list.  It is open to submissions...
http://publicsuffix.org/submit/

.r'