[dns-operations] .mm off the air for anyone who validates

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 15:00:00 UTC 2013

On Jan 17 2013, Mark Andrews wrote:

>.mm failed to re-sign their DNSKEY RRset.

Not for the first time - see

https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2012-July/008632.html

and following. I wrote then

| I noticed this only because http://stats.research.icann.org/dns/tld_report/
| dropped its count of signed TLDs from 98 to 96 [*]. It is slightly
| counter-intuitive that the DS for record for "mm" is still counted
| among the 89, while the line for "mm" has gone from green to white.

This time the numbers were 107 -> 106 and 98, but otherwise I could have
written exactly the same paragraph again.

--
Chris Thompson               University of Cambridge Computing Service,
Email: cet1 at ucs.cam.ac.uk    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QH,