[dns-operations] RRL specified in a stable place?

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Feb 4 18:54:36 UTC 2013

We now have two implementation of response rate limiting (RRL). In order for it to be widely adopted, an Internet-Draft followed by an RFC would be Really Helpful.

If this is not possible due to overcommitment on the parts of the authors, I would be willing to be primary editor of the draft. This work should begin sooner, not after another implementation has started but gone in a different direction.

--Paul Hoffman