[dns-operations] Registration Open for DNS OARC Spring 2013 Workshop - Dublin, 12th/13th May

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Fri Apr 12 09:54:54 UTC 2013

(With apologies for any duplication of this information)

We have now opened registration for our workshop in Dublin next month,
you can find full details, including a registration form and talks
approved to date at:

https://indico.dns-oarc.net/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=0

Talks submitted so far include use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography in
DNSSEC, Anycast service enumeration, and evaluations of RRL behaviour.

We still have room for more presentations, please use the form on the
above site to submit your abstracts for consideration by the programme
committee.

In view of recent events, we're setting aside a significant amount of
time to the problem of DNS reflection attacks and open resolvers, and
Merike Kaeo will be running a session on this topic. Please contact her
at <merike.kaeo at mail.internetidentity.com> if you would like to
contribute to this, particularly if you have new data.

I can also confirm that we should be in a position to webcast the meeting.

Please contact us at <admin at dns-oarc.net> if you have any questions or
need help registering/submitting.

Keith

(OARC President)