[dns-operations] Welcome to the "dns-operations" mailing list (Digest mode)

Kareem Ali kareem.ali at centralnic.com
Tue Nov 20 13:39:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

My name is Kareem Ali and I'm a Network Operations Engineer at
CentralNIC. I wanted to be added to your list to enrich my information
about DNS and updates and new stuff comes to life with DNS and it's
relation to networking in general. I hope to benefit from your list and
to have a good experience.

Our company is a DNS registry provider for TLD.

Regards,
Kareem.

--
Kareem Ali
Network Operations Engineer

CentralNic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 4985780. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.