[dns-operations] Malware Increasingly Uses DNS as Command and Control Channel to Avoid Detection, Experts Say

Francisco J. Gómez Rodríguez ffranz at iniqua.com
Fri Mar 9 06:29:10 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Thanks Hugo for the references.
Besides few days ago we have presented a continuation of work presented a
year ago. It's include a Data-leak over DNS that complement DNS malware
distribution showed last year. Also we are going to release a 'flu' (an
open source trojan) version that uses DNS as communication protocol.

http://www.slideshare.net/ffranz/rootedcon2012-dns-a-botnet-dialect-carlos-diaz-francisco-j-gomez

-
*@**ffranz* (cc) 2012