[dns-operations] Reminder: Spring DNS-OARC Workshop - March 21st - London

Wayne MacLaurin wayne at dns-oarc.net
Thu Mar 8 19:21:31 UTC 2012

Afternoon all,

    The Spring Workshop is two weeks away.   We do need to provide a initial attendee list to NPL to make security arrangements so please sign up if you haven't already done so but plan on attending.

    A few more presentations to round out the day would be appreciated so if anybody has something interesting to talk about, please don't be shy !   An initial list of presenters is up on the agenda page now.

Wayne MacLaurin
Executive Director, DNS-OARC
wayne at dns-oarc.net

Begin forwarded message: