[dns-operations] Google Public DNS and round robin records

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Sun Jul 22 17:03:21 UTC 2012

Yes you can run your own resolvers where you can better control all this stuff, but often times you cannot control that your remote clients actually use it ( most people probably have no idea what they are using for resolvers and just end up with whatever their local access policy gives them )

Sent from my iPhone