[dns-operations] Minimalistic DNS server for SOA and AXFR

Simon Munton Simon.Munton at CommunityDNS.net
Tue Jul 17 15:19:30 UTC 2012

If you are going to support NOTIFY then you will also need to catch the
NOTIFY/ACK - but otherwise ignore responses.

Presumably EDNS0 is handled in the library?

Some DNS server will probe with an IXFR to see if it is supported (over
TCP or UDP), but this behaviour can usually be switched off
(always_use_axfr=true type thing).