[dns-operations] How to transfer DS records to parent zone?

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Sun Jul 15 01:53:30 UTC 2012

On 12-07-14 4:35 PM, "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" wrote:
> Registrars are commercial entities. We support products / services for which there is a commercial demand.
>
> Mr. Michele Neylon
> Blacknight
> http://Blacknight.tel

You mean that includes .tel domains? :)

(Sorry, I tried to stop myself but I couldn't.)

Truth be told, we probably get a DS key insertion request every other
week around here. Contrast with .tel domains, which we unceremoniously
dropped support for a few years ago and haven't had a single customer
comment about it since we dropped it.

- mark

--
Mark Jeftovic, Founder & CEO, easyDNS Technologies Inc.
Company Website: http://easydns.com