[dns-operations] DNSSEC deployment in Sweden

Kjetil Jensen lists at kjette.se
Mon Jan 2 21:16:43 UTC 2012

I can't say that we have stumbled upon that situation as far as I know.

I only know of one thing that we are looking into with Telia (they run
BIND) and if we have signed zones with *.domain.tld wildcard and they
are trying to reach www.sub.domain.tld it fails if they not having
sub.domain.tld and *.sub.domain.tld added in the domain.tld zone. But we
are still looking into that.

Do you have more information about your report?

Kindest Regards

Kjetil Jensen
Binero AB
E-mail: kjetil.jensen at binero.se