[dns-operations] DNSSEC deployment in Sweden

Eric Ziegast ziegast at isc.org
Mon Jan 2 18:13:08 UTC 2012

> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 04:23:04PM +0100, Kjetil Jensen wrote:
>> The process has gone very smoothly,

Have there been any reports of timing issues between the publishing of
the signed key material by .SE and the signing of the zones
themselves?  For example, is there a brief period of time where
validation for one of the newly-signed zones could have failed?

We're trying to debug one report where we suspect some SE domains
failed validation on recursive servers and cached the fact that the
validation failed.

--
Eric Ziegast