[dns-operations] Update: Problem in Costa Rica 14 Sept.

Jan-Piet Mens jpmens.dns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:43:49 UTC 2011

On Tue Sep 27 2011 at 15:53:15 CEST, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> VRSN-END-OF-ZONE-MARKER-DUMMY-RECORD.root. TXT plenus
>
> It disappeared during the great reorganisation of the root zone on
> 2010-07-16.

According to what my favorite search engine popped up, it happened "in a
few minutes" starting on Wed May 5 16:56:05 UTC 2010 ;-) #pedantic

https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2010-May/005501.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.root

Even so, I greatly admire your archival/retrieval system, Stéphane :-)

        -JP