[dns-operations] Update: Problem in Costa Rica 14 Sept.

Luis Diego Espinoza S. lespinoz at nic.cr
Tue Sep 20 20:54:35 UTC 2011

Since August 26th, we have implemented a hidden server in our systems,   where the file zones are generated automatically each hour from the Registration System.  One of the servers run out of disk space on Sep 14th at 7:00 am (13:00 UTC). Subsequently,  one of the zone files was truncated, resulting in a correct SOA but with less data, not an evident error.
This was fixed at 8:20am (14:40 UTC) and correctly replicated at 9:00am (15:00 UTC)

Best regards,

--
Luis D. Espinoza
Chief Technology Officer