[dns-operations] Why the record locates in com. zone?

刘明星:) liumingxing at cnnic.cn
Tue Sep 13 08:07:38 UTC 2011

The com zone tell us that the NSes for zq681.com is ns[3-4].wondns.com while the NSes for wondns.com  is ns[1-2].wondns.com. At the same time, the glue for ns[1-2].wondns.com do be in the com zone. So I think it is not neccessary for the com zone to have the glue for ns[3-4], though the existence of the glues may be not wrong but be effective for lookup performance.
2011-09-13

Mingxing, Liu
CNNIC
liumingxing at cnnic.cn