[dns-operations] Report on recent signature expiry in IP6.ARPA

Dave Knight dave.knight at icann.org
Tue May 24 14:59:25 UTC 2011

On 2011-05-23, at 9:42 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:

> You may want to note that the ICANN office in Sydney was unreachable
> in business hours (10:00 am Monday) making informing ICANN by
> telephone problematical.  You should also not there is not a clear
> 24 hour contact number for failures like this on the ICANN web site.

The information is perhaps not as clear as it could be, but neither is it hidden. Typing `whois ip6.arpa` gets me a number which gets me to ICANN's main switchboard. Going to www.icann.org and typing "ip6.arpa" into the search box leads me to the DNS Operations section of the site where I get a number for the DNS Operations NOC.

dave